2023 Anthem Medicare MediBlue Plus and Select HMO plans in San Francisco County. Both plans include the Medicare Part D Rx plan at no additional cost. Also you have optional Dental and Vision packages available to you for a very low monthly rate.
ANTHEM MEDIBLUE PLANS – Prime
MediBlue Prime Plan:
- Monthly Premium: $0
- Primary Care Visit: $5
- Specialist Care Visit: $20
- Annual Deductible: $0
- Out of Pocket Maximum: $4,90
Optional Dental & Vision:
- Package #1: Preventive Dental Plan
- $13 per month. Up to $500 per year in preventive dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings per year
- Package #2: Dental & Vision
- $32 per month, $1,000 per year dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings, 50% coverage for major services such as root canal, surgical extractions, etc.
- Vision: $150 reimbursement for frames, lenses or contacts per year.
- Package #3: Dental & Vision
- $53 per month. Dental is $2,000 per year coverage and also includes dentures and implants.
- Vision includes $200 per year for frames, lenses, contacts.
The typical HMO style plan offers tremendous coverage with low or no deductibles and out of pocket costs. Choose a contracted doctors from the network list of doctors and hospitals and enjoy a zero premium plan for 2021. Low copays for doctor visits, hospitalization, prescriptions and many other common medical services.
What do we cover? Like all Medicare health plans, we cover everything that Original Medicare covers — Part A (hospital services) and Part B (medical services), plus more.
For some of these benefits, you may pay more in our plan than you would in Original Medicare. For others, you may pay less (see benefits section for more details). Medicare Part D drugs and Part B drugs (such as chemotherapy and some drugs administered by your provider).
Anthem MediBlue (Other Counties) Click here
Preventive care services – $0 copay
Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening, Alcohol misuse counseling, Annual “Wellness” visit, Bone mass measurement, Breast cancer screening (mammogram), Cardiovascular disease (behavioral
therapy), Cardiovascular screening, Cervical and vaginal cancer
screening, Colorectal cancer screenings, (colonoscopy, fecal occult blood test, flexible sigmoidoscopy), Depression screening, Diabetes screenings and monitoring, HIV screening, Lung cancer screenings, Medical nutrition therapy services, Obesity screenings and counseling, Prostate cancer screenings (PSA), Sexually transmitted infections
screenings and counseling, Tobacco use cessation counseling
(counseling for people with no sign
of tobacco-related disease), Vaccines, including flu shots,
hepatitis B shots, pneumococcal shots, “Welcome to Medicare” preventive
Open Enrollment … The Annual Open Enrollment period for January 1 effective dates are from October 15th through December 7th. All application for a January 1 effective date must have their applications submitted and received within these two dates. Applications cannot be received before October 15th or after December 7th. For all of your application questions please feel free to call me anytime at 916-682-1117.