Anthem MediBlue Medicare Advantage Plans for 2021. MediBlue Plus HMO plans along with the new MediBlue Access PPO plans in select northern California Counties.
2021 Anthem MediBlue PPO $30 per month and is available in the following Counties: Butte, El Dorado, Napa, Shasta, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Tehama, Yuba.
Scroll down this page to view the Anthem MediBlue PPO plan outline.
MediBlue Plans Available in each County:
- Alameda County: MediBlue: Plus
- Butte, El Dorado, Napa, Shasta, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Tehama, Yuba Counties: MediBlue: Access PPO
- Fresno, Kings, Madera, Tulare Counties: MediBlue: Plus
- Kern County: MediBlue: Plus
- Los Angeles County: MediBlue: Value Plus – StartSmart – Plus – Select – Extra
- Orange County: MediBlue: Access PPO – Plus – Select – Extra
- Riverside County: MediBlue: Plus – Select – Extra
- Sacramento County: MediBlue: Plus
- San Bernardino County: MediBlue: Plus – Select – StartSmart – Value Plus
- San Diego County: MediBlue: Plus – Select
- San Francisco County: MediBlue: Plus – Select
- San Joaquin: MediBlue: Plus
- San Mateo County: MediBlue: Plus
- Santa Clara County: MediBlue: Plus – Value Plus – StartSmart
- Stanislaus County: MediBlue: Value Plus – StartSmart
- Ventura County: MediBlue: Plus
- Yolo County: MediBlue: Plus
New 2021 MediBlue Access PPO Plan:
- Doctor visit: $10
- Specialist visit: $35
- Preventive screenings and Physical Exams ($0)
- Inpatient hospital: $175 per day (days 1-7)
- Maximum annual out of pocket: $6,700
- Lab ($5) X-ray ($25)
- Diagnostic Radiology such as; MRI, CT scans ($75)
- Rx deductible: $370 (Tiers 2-5)
- Rx Preferred copays Tiers: 1 ($4), 2 ($12), 3 ($42), 4 ($95), 5 (26%)
- Dental – this plan covers 2 oral exams and cleanings ($0 copay)
- $3,000 plan benefit for hearing aids every 12 months.
- Extra Benefits: Dental, Live Health Online, Medicare Community Resource Support, Nurse HelpLine, SilverSneakers®, Vision.
With the Anthem MediBlue PPO plan you are able to see specialists without a referral, you can also see doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals outside of the Anthem PPO network. If you see a provider outside of the ppo network you will pay more for the services than if you see a provider who is “in-network.”
SilverSneakers Fitness program is included in the Anthem MediBlue PPO plans throughout California.
Like all Medicare Advantage plans, we cover everything that original medicare covers – Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Outpatient medical) plus more. The Anthem Medicare PPO also covers the Medicare Part D drugs and part B drugs such as chemotherapy and some drugs administered by your doctor.
This is a Preferred Provider Organization PPO plan. That means;
- You can see any doctor or specialist, in or out of our plan, no referrals needed.
- If you see a doctor outside the PPO network your costs may be higher.
Optional Dental & Vision:
- Package #1: Preventive Dental Plan
- $13 per month. Up to $500 per year in preventive dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings per year
- Package #2: Dental & Vision
- $32 per month, $1,000 per year dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings, 50% coverage for major services such as root canal, surgical extractions, etc.
- Vision: $150 reimbursement for frames, lenses or contacts per year.
- Package #3: Dental & Vision
- $53 per month. Dental is $2,000 per year coverage and also includes dentures and implants.
- Vision includes $200 per year for frames, lenses, contacts.
You can add an Optional Supplemental Benefits package to our plan for an additional monthly premium.
PPO Medicare Advantage – Enjoy the freedom to choose different doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals within the large Anthem PPO network.
HMO – Anthem MediBlue Plans:
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA: Available in the following counties: Alameda, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, , Tulare, Yolo.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino San Diego, Ventura
If you prefer a Medicare Supplement, you have plenty of options. Click here
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions.