Anthem MediBlue Medicare Advantage Plans for 2020. MediBlue Plus HMO plans along with the new MediBlue Access PPO plans in select northern California Counties.
PPO – 2020 ($26 month) Anthem MediBlue Access Plan in the following counties:
New 2020 PPO Plan:
- Doctor visit: $10
- Specialist visit: $35
- Preventive screenings and Physical Exams ($0)
- Inpatient hospital: $175 per day (days 1-7)
- Maximum annual out of pocket: $6,700
- Lab ($10) X-ray ($25)
- Diagnostic Radiology such as; MRI, CT scans ($100)
- Rx deductible: $370 (Tiers 2-5)
- Rx Preferred copays Tiers: 1 ($4), 2 ($12), 3 ($42), 4 ($95), 5 (26%)
- Dental – this plan covers 2 oral exams
- Extra Benefits: Dental, Live Health Online, Medicare Community Resource Support, Nurse HelpLine, SilverSneakers®, Vision.
With the Anthem MediBlue PPO plan you are able to see specialists without a referral, you can also see doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals outside of the Anthem PPO network. If you see a provider outside of the ppo network you will pay more for the services than if you see a provider who is “in-network.”
SilverSneakers Fitness program is included in the Anthem MediBlue PPO plans throughout California.
Like all Medicare Advantage plans, we cover everything that original medicare covers – Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Outpatient medical) plus more. The Anthem Medicare PPO also covers the Medicare Part D drugs and part B drugs such as chemotherapy and some drugs administered by your doctor.
This is a Preferred Provider Organization PPO plan. That means;
- You can see any doctor or specialist, in or out of our plan, no referrals needed.
- If see a doctor outside the PPO network your costs may be higher.
Optional Dental and or Vision benefits:
You can add an Optional Supplemental Benefits package to our plan for an additional monthly premium.
PPO Medicare Advantage – Enjoy the freedom to choose different doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals within the large Anthem PPO network.
HMO – Anthem MediBlue Plus
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA: Available in the following counties: Alameda, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, , Tulare, Yolo.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino San Diego, Ventura
- Anthem Medicare Advantage PPO & HMO Page (2020)
If you prefer a Medicare Supplement, you have plenty of options. Click here
Thanks for stopping by. my “Contact Us form” is on the top right of this page under my picture. Or, you can call or email anytime … Thank you.