Anthem MediBlue Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO Plans for 2022. MediBlue Plus HMO plans along with the new MediBlue Access PPO plans in select northern California Counties.
2022 Anthem MediBlue PPO $30 per month and is available in the following Counties: Butte, El Dorado, Napa, San Francisco, Shasta, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Tehama, Yuba.
Scroll down this page to view the Anthem MediBlue PPO plan outline.
MediBlue Plans Available in each County:
- Alameda County: MediBlue: Plus – Select
- Butte, Butte, El Dorado, Napa, San Francisco, Shasta, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Tehama, Yuba: MediBlue: Access PPO
- Fresno, Kings, Madera, Tulare Counties: MediBlue: Plus
- Kern County: MediBlue: Plus
- Los Angeles County: MediBlue: Value Plus – StartSmart – Plus – Select – Extra
- Orange County: MediBlue: Access PPO – Plus – Select – Extra
- Riverside County: MediBlue: Plus – Select – Extra
- Sacramento County: MediBlue: Plus
- San Bernardino County: MediBlue: Plus – Select – StartSmart – Value Plus – Extra
- San Diego County: MediBlue: Plus – Select – Extra
- San Francisco County: MediBlue: Select
- San Joaquin: MediBlue: Plus
- San Mateo County: MediBlue: Plus
- Santa Clara County: MediBlue: Plus – Value Plus – StartSmart
- Stanislaus County: MediBlue: Value Plus – StartSmart
- Ventura County: MediBlue: Plus
- Yolo County: MediBlue: Plus
- (Application PPO – 2021) (Plan Outline)
New 2022 MediBlue Access PPO Plan:
- Doctor visit: $10
- Specialist visit: $35
- Preventive screenings and Physical Exams ($0)
- Inpatient hospital: $175 per day (days 1-7)
- Maximum annual out of pocket: $6,700
- Lab ($5) X-ray ($25)
- Diagnostic Radiology such as; MRI, CT scans ($75)
- Rx deductible: $370 (Tiers 2-5)
- Rx Preferred copays Tiers: 1 ($4), 2 ($12), 3 ($42), 4 ($95), 5 (26%)
- Dental – this plan covers 2 oral exams and cleanings ($0 copay)
- $3,000 plan benefit for hearing aids every 12 months.
- Extra Benefits: Dental, Live Health Online, Medicare Community Resource Support, Nurse HelpLine, SilverSneakers®, Vision.
With the Anthem MediBlue PPO plan you are able to see specialists without a referral, you can also see doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals outside of the Anthem PPO network. If you see a provider outside of the ppo network you will pay more for the services than if you see a provider who is “in-network.”
SilverSneakers Fitness program is included in the Anthem MediBlue PPO plans throughout California.
Like all Medicare Advantage plans, we cover everything that original medicare covers – Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Outpatient medical) plus more. The Anthem Medicare PPO also covers the Medicare Part D drugs and part B drugs such as chemotherapy and some drugs administered by your doctor.
This is a Preferred Provider Organization PPO plan. That means;
- You can see any doctor or specialist, in or out of our plan, no referrals needed.
- If you see a doctor outside the PPO network your costs may be higher.
Optional Dental & Vision:
- Package #1: Preventive Dental Plan
- $13 per month. Up to $500 per year in preventive dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings per year
- Package #2: Dental & Vision
- $32 per month, $1,000 per year dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings, 50% coverage for major services such as root canal, surgical extractions, etc.
- Vision: $150 reimbursement for frames, lenses or contacts per year.
- Package #3: Dental & Vision
- $53 per month. Dental is $2,000 per year coverage and also includes dentures and implants.
- Vision includes $200 per year for frames, lenses, contacts.
You can add an Optional Supplemental Benefits package to our plan for an additional monthly premium.
PPO Medicare Advantage – Enjoy the freedom to choose different doctors, specialists, clinics and hospitals within the large Anthem PPO network.
HMO – Anthem MediBlue Plans:
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA: Available in the following counties: Alameda, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, , Tulare, Yolo.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino San Diego, Ventura
If you prefer a Medicare Supplement, you have plenty of options. Click here
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to contact me anytime with questions.