Medicare Plans 2023
2023 Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Part D Rx plan options. Compare plans, rates and benefits for the right policy for your unique needs. If you are new to Medicare, or are simply looking to compare plans to your current coverage, you can do it all right here. Or, feel free to call or email and I’ll help answer all of your questions regarding the available options.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans such as; Plans F, Innovative F, G, and N, all provide a different level of coverage. There are plenty of plans and companies to choose from when comparing Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage coverage.
I’ll be happy to give you the info right over the phone, no obligation. If you are new to Medicare and just want to have a better understanding of how all of this works, again call and I’ll help explain how the different plans work for your situation.
Some of these rate charts are a little difficult to navigate, so feel free to contact me for the rates in your area.
Why Choose a Medicare Supplement?
- Freedom of choice with doctors and hospitals. You can see any doctor or hospital in the U.S. who accepts Medicare. That’s over 95% of all providers nationwide.
- Very comprehensive coverage. Medicare Supplement plans F, G and N provide very comprehensive coverage. Plan F is 100% coverage, no copays, deductibles or percentages. You don’t pay when you see a doctor or are hospitalized, and Plan G only has a small $198 annual deductible.
- Very Little Change. Medicare supplement plans, coverage and benefits rarely change from year to year. On the other hand, medicare advantage HMO plans change their benefits, deductibles, out of pocket maximum and their network of doctors and hospitals yearly.
2022 Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO – Aetna, Anthem, Blue Shield, UnitedHealthcare, Health Net.
Medicare Advantage typically include the Part D Rx coverage and have an “annual open enrollment period” which starts every October 15 and ends December 7. The annual open enrollment period allows you to view the upcoming changes to your plan. You can also compare other company plans benefits, doctor networks and Part D Rx plan benefits. Any changes made during this time take effect on January 1. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months from your Medicare coverage start date, to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan which is called the “Initial Enrollment Period.”
- Medicare Supplement Page
- Medicare Advantage Page
- Part D Rx Page
- Open Enrollment Rules
- How to Apply for Medicare A and B
- How much does Medicare Part B cost
- Does a Medicare Supplement cover International Travel
DENTAL (Anthem Extras Dental PPO)
- $46 per month
- $1,250 annual benefit
- Two free cleanings per year – 100% coverage
- Cavities / Fillings – 80% coverage
- Root Canals, Bridges, Crowns, Dentures, Extractions – 50% coverage.
- Brochure / Application
NO COST HELP … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to call or email anytime.