For over a century Mutual of Omaha has been one of the nations most trusted insurance companies. Mutual of Omaha is a fortune 1000 company and is synonymous with the thee decade long television series, Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom. They are Rated A+ from AM Best rating company, and during these uncertain economic times, Mutual of Omaha is strong, stable, secure and ready to meet your insurance needs.
- A mutual company which has been around since 1909.
- Paid 4.46 billion in Medicare Supplement policy benefits since 1966.
- Offers competitive Medicare Supplement premiums from coast to coast.
- Medicare Supplement Part A and Part B electronic claims filing, eliminates virtually all paperwork.
- Medicare Part A ($1,408 Benefit period deductible) Inpatient hospital coverage.
- Medicare Part B ($198 annual deductible) Outpatient coverage.
- Run by the Federal government
- Provides your Part A and Part B coverage.
- Medicare Part D Rx coverage. You can join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan to add drug coverage.
- You can buy a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) policy, sold by private insurance companies to help fill the gaps in Medicare Parts A & B coverage like coinsurance, co-payments and deductibles.
To enroll in a Medicare plan you need both Medicare Parts A and B in force. Once your Medicare Part B coverage goes into effect, you have 6 months to enroll into a Medicare Supplement plan. The same rules apply if you are under age 65 on Medicare. Although some states do not participate in the under age 65 Medicare Supplement plan options. You can check the states here.
Exiting a Group Health Policy … If you are currently on an Employer Group Health insurance plan and are age 65 or over, you have the choice to start your Part B coverage or wait until your Group Health insurance policy ends.
If you enroll in Medicare Part B coverage and keep your Employer Group health plan, once you end your group health plan and you are past your 6 month guarantee enrollment date, you still have 63 days to enroll into a Medicare plan which will still be guarantee-issue from the end of your group health policy. This rule only applies to Group Health insurance plans, not Individual or Family health insurance policies.
Enrollment is Easy & Quick … Applying for a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plan is simple. Simply complete the application and mail or fax it back to me for processing. I’ll do the rest to make sure you have the effective date requested, and the application process is swift and correct.
Please contact me anytime with Questions?