Health Net Medicare Supplement “Innovative” Plan F and G in Los Angeles County are some of the lowest priced Medigap across all companies.
Health Net members have enjoyed very competitive pricing for several years now throughout California. Health Net currently offers 5 Medicare Supplement plans; A, C, F, Innovative F and Plan G. The most popular being F and G, because of their comprehensive benefit structure.
Birthday Rule (California) … Also in California, remember that you as a Medicare Supplement member can use the “Birthday-Rule” every year on the month of your birthday (learn more about it here). This rule allows you to move to a different Medicare Supplement company with the same plan or one with less benefits, regardless of your current or past health status. This is a fantastic option for anyone wishing to change companies and are ineligible because of health conditions. Of course if you are considered healthy you can switch any time through out the year.
HEALTH NET “INNOVATIVE PLAN F” INCLUDES VISION & HEARING:
- Routine Hearing Exam – One Hearing Exam every 12 months
- Hearing Aid(s) – includes fitting evaluation. $1000 benefit maximum for two hearing aids (one pair) or $500 for one hearing aid
- Routine Eye Exam – One Vision Exam every 12 months
- Eyewear – Up to $250 allowance for frame and lens package once every 24 months or contact lens once every 12 months.
- Health Net considers Innovative Plan F an “equal benefit” plan compared to Plan F and therefore available for your clients to upgrade from their Plan F to our Innovative Plan F during California’s “Birthday Rule” Guarantee Issue Period
- New to Part B monthly premium discount has been increased to $20. This is for members who enroll into any Health Net Medicare Supplement plan within 6 months of their Part B effective date qualify for the discount for the first 12 months of enrollment.
Health Net was founded on a simple principle; to provide financial security and care in difficult times. For more than 100 years, we have put that principle into action not only through our products and services, but also through our involvement in the community.
Medicare Supplement Companies:
After more than 100 years in business, Mutual of Omaha is a company you can count on for the strength, stability and security that’s even more important in these uncertain times.
Health Net Medicare Supplement plans:
- Guaranteed Acceptance with no health questions asked during the ‘guaranteed-issue periods.’
- Freedom to choose any doctor / specialist or hospital in the United States who is Medicare approved.
- Guaranteed renewable regardless of changes in your health.
- Coverage is guaranteed to match Medicare’s cost increases year after year.
- No claim forms in most cases.
Guarantee-Issue Rules … Not sure if you qualify for a Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement? Read all about the different guaranteed-issue rules and guidelines which allow Medicare beneficiaries to enroll without answering any health questions on the application.
If you are new to Medicare, you have the “initial-enrollment period, also the “Birthday Rule” allows plan changes during the month of your birthday, if you already have a Medicare Supplement. “Trial Right” allows you to move into a Medicare Supplement from a Medicare Advantage plan. So click the link above to help you understand and take advantage of these fantastic opportunities.
Why Choose Health Net?
Health Net companies help more than five million people get the health coverage they need.
We do this by helping to make it easier to get important health care benefits and services.
When you have Health Net, you have coverage that helps you stay healthy and is there for
you when you’re not. You have doctor networks that give you choices. And you can count
on extras to help you be your healthiest.
Medicare Part A … Is for Inpatient Hospitalization, it also has a $1,184.00 benefit period deductible. Each benefit period is 60 days, meaning, if you are hospitalized and the hospitalized 60 days later you will need to pay another $1,184 deductible. The Part A deductible is NOT an annual deductible.
Medicare Part B … Is for “Outpatient” services, such as; doctor and specialist visits, lab, X-Ray, physical therapy, outpatient surgery and medical equipment. Part B has an annual deductible of $147, after you are responsible for 20% of all services for the balance of the year. Medicare picks up 80%.
Medicare Part D Rx plan … You will also need to enroll in a Medicare Part D Rx plan for your prescription coverage. The best place to start is right here! You can email your medication list to me with the name of the drug, dosage and frequency. I will enter the information into the Medicare website, and email the results to you. The results will show the top 3 plans in your county, which provides the best coverage for the lowest cost for your prescriptions. Please call anytime I am happy to help.
Call me today and I’ll forward the appropriate enrollment form for your new Medicare Supplement policy. When finished simply fax or email the forms back to me for processing. I’ll do the rest to make sure the enrollment process is quick and correct for you.
Questions? Call or email anytime.
Questions & Comments:
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name”][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email”][contact-field label=”Phone:” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Zip Code:” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Age(s):” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Questions & Comments:” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]