Blue Shield of California Medicare Supplement plans are offered in every county of California, and their most popular plans are; F, G and N. All providing a different level of coverage.
Also available are the Blue Shield Dental PPO plans, Vision plan and our Medicare Part D Rx plans.
- Founded by physicians in 1939, Blue Shield of California proudly serves the health care needs of more than three million Californians.
- Not-for-Profit company.
- “A” Rated Company.
- Silver Sneakers Fitness program is included at no additional cost.
- $3 monthly savings if you use “EasyPay” (auto-debit) to pay your monthly premiums, this is their auto-pay program through your checking or savings account.
Are you new to Medicare?
$25 DISCOUNT PER MONTH ... If you are new to Medicare, you will receive a $25 per month discount off or your Blue Shield Medicare Supplement premium, for the first 12 months from when you start your Medicare Part B coverage. This is up to a savings of $300 for that first year.
A California Leader …
Blue Shield is one of the Medicare Supplement leaders in California, if you are new to Medicare or have another company plan, you may want to compare the Blue Shield rates for your county.
You may be surprised. The California Birthday-Rule is also available to any California Medicare Supplement member who wishes to switch companies during the month of their birthday. Remember, if you are using the “birthday rule” you do not have to answer any health or prescriptions questions on the application. It’s guaranteed.
Blue Shield is very easy to work with, their rates are stable from year to year, their administration such as billing, and claims is completed quickly and accurately. I find Blue Shield to be one of the “easy” companies for my clients and myself.
When looking at the monthly rate chart, they are separated by County. So make sure you are reviewing the correct chart. The premiums are determined by county of residence along with current age. If you need help or have questions please call anytime.
- Network of more than 21,000 general and specialty care dentists in California, and over 144,000 nationwide.
- Three annual teeth cleanings, plus annual X-rays and oral cancer screening covered at 100% while using network providers.
- No waiting periods for checkups, cleanings, fillings, X-rays, or basic services.
- Wide range of dental services; crowns, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and prosthetics.
Dental + Vision Package:
- Includes all dental benefits of the Dental PPO 1500 Plan.
- $0 copay for eye exams.
- $25 copayment for lenses and low vision aids.
- $100 frame allowance for any pair of frames.
- 90 waiting period for vision services.
Enroll in a Blue Shield Medicare Supplement Year-Around
It’s Easy to Enroll … To enroll in either the Blue Shield Medicare Supplement plan or one of the Dental/Vision packages, simply fill out the enrollment application, sign it, and fax it, or scan and email back to me. I’ll do the rest.
I am a free service to you. I help individuals and families find the right plan for their specific needs: Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Rx.
Please feel free to call anytime with questions.