Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Supplement plans are some of the most competitive and well respected in California. Anthem is now offering Silver Sneakers fitness program at no additional cost with all of their Medicare Supplement plans.
Also, Anthem now has the new “Innovative Plan F” for California residents. The Innovative F provides the same coverage and benefits as the traditional plan F, although now includes “Vision” and “Hearing” benefits at no additional premium. The monthly premium is also lower than the regular Anthem Plan F. Click the link below to view the Innovative F rates.
- Anthem Medicare Supplement – Rates
$20 DISCOUNT –
Are you new to Medicare? Save $240 – Anthem offers a “New to Medicare” discount of $20 per month off your Medicare Supplement plan F and G premium. As long as you are within 6 months of your Medicare Part B effective date, the discount is for the first 12 months of coverage and will end at the policy’s one year anniversary.
- 2021 Anthem Medicare Advantage plans Click Here
With a Medicare Supplement policy from Anthem you’re free to see any doctor, specialist or hospital across the U.S. who accepts Medicare. No referrals or networks to fuss with.
Your plan F pays the deductibles, percentages and coinsurance that Original Medicare doesn’t cover. And enjoy the security of knowing your benefits won’t change, even if your health needs do.
With more than 70 years of experience, you are free to enjoy the reliability, reputation and service that only Anthem Blue Cross can offer in California.
Go with the best, choose a Medicare Supplement
- Access to any doctor and hospital across the U.S. who accepts Medicare.
- Plans typically do not change from year to year. Medicare HMO plans on the other hand change benefits, Rx coverage and doctor networks each year.
- Want a health plan that will cover deductibles and coinsurance not covered by Original Medicare.
- No paperwork or claims to fuss with.
Keep your own doctors and hospitals, choose your own specialists and other health care providers. As long as they are Medicare approved, you are allowed access to them. Remember, no claims to fuss with – your doctor and Medicare Supplement plan take care of it for you.
- California Birthday Rule – switch companies every year on your birthday, regardless of you health status: (View the info here).
In California, if you are a current Medicare Supplement member (with any company) you are able to switch companies on the month of your birthday every year to a company of your choice – Guaranteed, and no health questions asked.
Regardless of your current health status you can switch to a company with the same Medicare Supplement plan or one with less benefits. This is a great benefit to take advantage of so you aren’t stuck with the same company who’s premium becomes noncompetitive. This Birthday rule is unique to California residents only. Please call if you have any questions.
Advantages of a Medicare Supplement plan
- You keep Original Medicare as your primary health insurance.
- A Medicare Supplement will cover the Medicare Part A and B deductibles and coinsurance which Original Medicare does not pay for (depending on the Medigap plan you choose).
- Free to see any doctor or hospital in America who is Medicare approved.
- Your coverage stays the same year after year.
- If you move to another area or a different state your policy can go with you.
- Compare Medicare Advantage Plans
If you are looking for a plan with the most comprehensive benefits, a Medicare Supplement is the plan for you.
Medicare does NOT cover:
- Medicare Part A and B Deductibles
- Coinsurance and co-payments
- Dental care
- Cosmetic surgery
- Custodial care
- Hearing aids
- Routine eye and most glasses
- Non-skilled care in nursing homes
- Most outpatient prescription drugs
Enrolling is Easy
Call or email for the correct enrollment form. When completed simply fax or email the application back to me for processing. I’ll do the rest to make sure your application is issued promptly and accurately with the effective date you request. Look into the many “Guaranteed-Issue“ rules, which you may fall into (View Here).
Medicare Part D Rx
You will also need to enroll in a Medicare Part D Rx plan for your prescription coverage. The best place to start is right here! You can email your medication list to me with the name of the drug, dosage and frequency.
I will enter the information into the Medicare website, and email the results to you. The results will show the top 3 plans in your county, which provides the best coverage for the lowest cost for your prescriptions. Please call anytime I am happy to help.
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply complete the brief information request form below.