2023 Anthem MediBlue plan Open-Enrollment starts October 15, MediBlue Value Plus, StartSmart, MediBlue Plus, and the Select Plan.
See the available plans in your county; Here
PPO Plan Outline:
- Doctor visit: $10
- Specialist visit: $35
- Preventive screenings and Physical Exams ($0)
- Inpatient hospital: $175 per day (days 1-7)
- Maximum annual out of pocket: $6,700
- Lab ($10) X-ray ($25)
- Diagnostic Radiology such as; MRI, CT scans ($100)
- Rx deductible: $370 (Tiers 2-5)
- Rx Preferred copays Tiers: 1 ($4), 2 ($12), 3 ($42), 4 ($95), 5 (26%)
- Dental – this plan covers 2 oral exams
- Extra Benefits: Dental, Live Health Online, Medicare Community Resource Support, Nurse HelpLine, SilverSneakers®, Vision.
Lets you talk to a board-certified doctor, or licensed psychologist or therapist, by live, two-way video on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Please refer to the Evidence of Coverage for additional information.
Open-Enrollment: Medicare Advantage & Medicare Part D Rx plans: Starts October 15, and ends December 7, for a January 1 2021 effective date. Make sure you make any changes or enroll in a new company or plan between these two dates. If you wait you may not be able to make any changes. Please call me if you have any questions.
- OTHER COMPANY PLANS: Aetna, Blue Shield, Health Net, UnitedHealthcare. Call for plan details. Click Here
Medicare HMO plans typically offer $0 premium plans, have very comprehensive coverage and many times includes basic dental or vision coverage. The downside to HMO plans are they are very restrictive when you are wishing to see different doctors. When you sign up for the HMO, you need to choose one doctor from their list, and that doctor organizes your care and will refer you to a specialist within the same medical group. But the referral must first be approved.
Another option may be a Medicare Supplement. If you would like information on Medicare Supplement plans, what they cost, how they work, feel free to contact me anytime.
Medicare Supplement plans provide the best access to different doctors and hospitals across the U.S. If the doctor, hospital or facility accepts Medicare … you can go. It’s that simple. You don’t need to concern yourself with Primary Care Physicians, referrals or networks. If you want to see a particular doctor and they accept Medicare, make the appointment. You can go!
- Medicare Advantage: Anthem – Blue Shield – Aetna – Health Net – UnitedHealthCare
Take advantage of this Open-Enrollment period and review, change and enroll to a better plan for your current situation.
Optional Dental & Vision:
- Package #1: Preventive Dental Plan
- $22 per month.
- 2 exams & cleanings per year
- Package #2: Dental & Vision
- $33 per month, $1,000 per year dental benefits.
- 2 exams & cleanings, 50% coverage for major services such as root canal, surgical extractions, etc.
- Vision: $150 reimbursement for frames, lenses or contacts per year.
- Package #3: Dental & Vision
- $56 per month. Dental is $2,000 per year coverage and also includes dentures and implants.
- Vision includes $200 per year for frames, lenses, contacts.
How To Enroll … Simply email or call me and I will forward the enrollment form for your county and plan you wish to be a member of. I can also take most of the information over the phone.
When completed you can fax, email or mail the forms back to me for processing. (I do not need the originals). I will make sure the process is quick and correct with a January 1, effective date.
Questions? Call or email anytime.