Anthem Blue Cross offers Medicare Supplement plans; A, G and N. All offering a different level of coverage and benefits.
POPULAR PLANS: G & N
- Plan G = $198 deductible, then 100% coverage.
- Plan N = $198 deductible, then $20 copay for outpatient visits.
- All three provide 100% coverage for Inpatient Hospital services.
DISCOUNT – Are you new to Medicare? Save $240 – Anthem offers a “New to Medicare” discount of $20 per month off your Medicare Supplement plan F premium. As long as you are within 6 months of your Medicare Part B effective date, the discount is for the first 12 months of coverage and will end at the policy’s one year anniversary.
The Anthem Innovative plans include Vision and Hearing coverage at no additional cost:
HEARING BENEFIT (INCLUDED):
- 1 routine hearing exam every 12 months.
- Fitting evaluation for a hearing aid(s).
- $750 allowance toward a hearing device(s) every year.
VISION BENEFIT (INCLUDED):
- $25 Exam copay – once every year.
- $25 lens copay – once every year.
- $100 allowance for frames – every 24 months.
- $100 allowance for contact lenses – every 12 months, in lieu of eyeglass lenses.
Anthem’s Medicare Part D Rx plans are also very competitive with the other Part D companies. You can view Medicare Part D Rx info here.
Anthem Medicare Advantage (HMO & PPO):
Anthem MediBlue Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO … Open Enrollment for Medicare Advantage & Part D Rx plans is from October 15 through December 7. This is a great time to find the best 2019 Part D Rx plan for your medication list. If you are new to Medicare you have 3 months to enroll in a Medicare Advantage, or if coming off of an employer health insurance plan, you have 60 days to enroll. Call me if you need any little help finding the right plan.
Example benefits for Plan G:
- Medicare Part A deductible ($1,408 each 60 day benefit period).
- Medicare Part B deductible ($198 per year) Not covered.
- Medicare Part B co-insurance (20% after deductible).
- Coverage for 365 more hospital care days after the Medicare benefits ends.
- 3 pints of blood per year.
- Skilled Nursing Facility care.
- Covers 100% of Medicare Part B excess charges.
- Home recovery care when Medicare approves a home care treatment plan.
SILVER SNEAKERS FITNESS PROGRAM:
Anthem includes Silver Sneakers fitness program with all of their Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans. SilverSneakers is the premier fitness program provided at no cost with all Anthem Medicare Supplement policies. Millions of members, thousands of gyms. Classes designed for all abilities. And our community is active, welcoming and fun.
Applying is easy, simply contact me for an application, and I’ll help with your application process.
Questions? Call or email anytime.