Anthem Medicare Supplement Plan G is one of the most competitively priced G plan in California. Remember, all Plan G’s do not cover the Medicare Part B deductible, which in 2022 is $233. After this deductible, the plan pays 100% of all medicare approved inpatient and outpatient services.
New to Medicare Discount – If you are new to Medicare, and enroll into the Anthem Plan G, you will receive a $25 per month discount, for the first twelve months you are on Anthem.
An Anthem Medicare Supplement plan gives you:
- More coverage: Medicare does not cover everything. A Medicare Supplement plan helps cover deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments.
- Freedom: You can see any doctor who’s accepting new Medicare patients. You don’t need a referral and you won’t have to fill out claim forms. Some plans even offer coverage when you’re traveling out of the country.
- Consistency: Once you enroll, you have guaranteed benefits for life. Your coverage cannot be canceled and you don’t need to worry about re-enrolling.
- Portability: If you move, your Medicare Supplement plan moves with you.
- Flexibility: You can add optional dental or vision benefits through Anthem Extras Packages.
SilverSneakers fitness program: Access to thousands of participating fitness centers across the country, including exercise equipment, pools, and SilverSneakers fitness classes. Some of the included fitness centers: 24 Hour Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Premier Fitness, LA Fitness, Golds Gym, Planet Fitness, Curves.
How to save on your monthly premium. Pay yearly or with automatic bank draft:
- Save up to $48 when you pay your premium for the year, or save $2 a month when you pay by automatic bank draft or electronic funds transfer.
- Household Discount Program – Save 5% when more than one member in your household is enrolled in one of our Medicare Supplement plans.
- New to Medicare Discount Program – If you’re new to Medicare, these two plans offer an enrollment discount for the first 12 months: Enroll in Plan G and save $25 per month.
- Glasses.com: $20 off when you spend $100 or more. Free shipping.
- Premier LASIK: $800 off when you choose a “featured” Premier LASIK Network provider, and 15% off other in-network providers.
Don’t forget about your Part D Rx plan. There are typically 30 or so drug plans in each California county. The way to decide which plan is best for your situation, is dependent on your current medication list. Medicare.gov is a good place to compare plans, or call me and I’ll run the comparison for you, which will help you decide. Also, be sure to always check GoodRx.com, sometimes there can be greater savings than your Medicare Rx plan.
The Plan G deductible, is a calendar year deductible, so it starts every year on January 1. You are responsible for the first $233 of outpatient medical services before your Plan G picks up the rest, for the balance of the year.
- Plan F = 100% hospital coverage – 100% outpatient. No deductibles, copays or percentages.
- Plan G = 100% hospital coverage – $233 annual outpatient deductible then 100% coverage.
- Plan N = 100% hospital – $233 outpatient deductible then $20 copay per outpatient visit.
Open Enrollment Rules – Do you qualify for a Medicare Supplement Policy? Are you in a Guarantee-Issue situation? New to Medicare, coming off of an Employer Group Health plan, is your Medicare Advantage plan being canceled? These and many more “qualifying events” allow you to enroll in to a Medicare Supplement plan of your choice … guaranteed.