Moving to a new Country for Study?
International Student and Faculty medical coverage for U.S. Inbound or Outbound (High School, Jr. College and University), J-1 and F-1 Visa eligible policies. Comprehensive Global medical insurance cover for the student studying outside of their home country, along with access to qualified physicians and hospitals in over 180 countries. Protect yourself against unforeseen accidents and illnesses.
- International Medical coverage for the global student and faculty.
- U.S. student and foreign students studying and living anywhere in the world.
- Hospital coverage, doctor visits, prescriptions, lab & X-ray, psychiatric svc., emergency room, surgery, preventive services, check ups, and much more.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- 24/7/365 member assistance services.
- Access to qualified doctors, hospitals and specialists worldwide.
GeoBlue Navigator for Students …
International Student Plans are designed for:
- Students, scholars, and faculty members who are engaged in international educational activities while living outside their home country.
- High School students attending a public or private school in the U.S. or abroad.
- JR. College, University and Post Graduate students.
- Coverage is designed to meet the U.S. F-1, F-2 and J-1, J-2 visa travel insurance requirements.
When global students pursue their global studies they will feel secure in the knowledge that they can access quality medical care when and where they need it. Global student health plans are comprehensive, competitively priced and come with vitally important health information and concierge-level medical assistance services.
Emergency Medical Evacuation …
This is very important coverage and should be included in all international plans! Domestic health insurance and workers compensation does not provide coverage for emergency air evacuations.
- Your medical condition warrants immediate transportation from the place where you are located (due to inadequate medical facilities) to the nearest adequate medical facility where medical treatment can be obtained.
- After being treated at a local medical facility, your medical condition warrants transportation with a qualified medical attendant to your Home Country to obtain further medical treatment or to recover.
Cigna Customer Care …
Customer Services Centers with multi-language assistance and support.
A Medical network consisting of over 1 million partnerships, including 89,000 behavioral health care professionals, and 11,400 facilities and clinics.
A simple claims system that enables you to access treatment without paying in many cases, simply be calling our Customer Care Team first.
Paying your Premiums … You can choose to pay for your premiums on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. You can make payments by debit or credit card, or alternatively in you pay annually, you can pay by bank wire transfer. Please let us know if your credit card has expired or if you get a new credit card so that we can update your card number and expiration date.
Renewing your Policy … We will contact you at least one calendar month prior to the end of your period of cover to see whether you want to renew your policy. We will inform you of any changes (if any) to your benefits and policy terms and conditions which will apply on renewal. your policy documentation for the forthcoming period of cover will be available in your secure online Customer Area, including your schedule of insurance which details your premium. If you have chosen to receive printed copies of your policy documents, we will send them to the postal address you gave us. If you decide to renew, you don’t need to do anything, and your policy will be renewed automatically for another 12 months. We will issue a Certificate of insurance for your new period of cover on your annual renewal date.
How the CIGna Global Plan Works:
Our wide range of deductible and cost share options allow you to tailor your plan to suit your needs.
You can choose to have a deductible and or cost share on the Cigna international Medical Insurance and or international Outpatient options. No deductible applies to inpatient cash benefits or newborn care benefits.
You will be responsible for paying the amount of any deductible and cost share directly to the hospital, clinic or medical practitioner. Cigna Global will let you know what this amount is, if you select both a deductible and cost share, the amount you will need to pay due to the deductible is calculated before the amount you will need to pay due to the cost share. The out of pocket maximum is the maximum amount of cost share any beneficiary would have to pay per period of cover.
International Medical Insurance is your essential cover for inpatient, day-patient and accommodation costs, as well as cover for cancer, mental health care and much more. Our policies travel with you wherever you may be worldwide.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (916) 682-1117 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply complete the brief information request form below.
Questions & Comments:
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name”][contact-field label=”Email (never shared):” type=”email”][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Age(s):” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Resident Country:” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Destination Country & School Name:” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Questions:” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]