The 2020 Blue Shield 65 Plus HMO Medicare Advantage plan in Califoria, you get a health plan with a 4-Star quality rating from CMS with no monthly premium – and that’s just the start.
The Annual Open-Enrollment starts October 15 and ends December 7. All changes and new enrollments take effect on January 1 2020. Call me after October 1, that is when I will have access to all Medicare Advantage companies and plans through out California. Or check back here, I should have the information online.
Below is a brief snapshot of the different Blue Shield 65 Plus plan in the available California Counties. Please scroll down to view the different county benefits.
Blue Shield has 3 plans: 65 Plus – 65 Plus Choice – Inspire.
Scroll down To View your County:
Blue Shield 65 Plus
- $0 plan premiums, all but Sacramento ($39)
- $0 copay for X-rays and basic lab services.
- Low or no copay for primary care doctor visits.
- Prescription drug coverage included (Part D).
- Dental, Vision and hearing coverage in most counties.
- SilverSneakers health club membership is Included at no additional cost.
- Optional – comprehensive dental for only $12.60 (HMO), or $37.90 (PPO) per month.
- A large network of primary care physicians and specialists to choose from.
- Thousands of prescription drugs covered.
- Three months of prescriptions for the price of two at network preferred pharmacies and mail order.
- A not-for-profit company with a dedicated Member Services team.
Part D Prescriptions Vision Benefits Hearing Benefits
Preventive Services Silver Sneakers
Coverage you can count on … All the benefits you need at a price you can afford. A network of thousands of qualified providers. A member satisfaction rating of 4.6 out of 5. And a 70 year history of serving California. You can trust Blue Shield.
- Send me the names of your doctors and I will check the Blue Shield network.
A commitment to do the right thing … Fairness, equality, compassion, accountability. These are the values you grew up with and still hold dear. At Blue Shield, we share those values. We are a leading voice for making affordable, quality care available to everyone. We’ve been named on of the worlds most ethical companies.
Most importantly, we are not-for-profit. Blue Shield pledges to limit its net income to 2% of revenue and invests the rest back into helping improve the quality of care in local communities and making access to care more affordable.
5 reasons to get a Blue Shield Medicare Advantage HMO plan:
- Pay no monthly plan premium, no plan deductible, and no or low copayments for many services. There’s no monthly plan premium, no plan deductible, and no copays for basic X-rays and lab services. There are also no or low copays for office visits to your primary care physician and for outpatient surgeries performed at an ambulatory surgery center.
- Benefit from out comprehensive drug coverage … You’ll have Part D prescription drug coverage for generic and brand-name drugs and you can also get a three month supply of your prescriptions for the price of two by mail order and through our network of preferred pharmacies.
- Take advantage of our large network of physicians … We have a large network of physicians, so your doctors and specialists are more than likely to be included.
- Enjoy a basic health club membership through the SilverSneakers Fitness Program. you’ll have access to a variety of participating locations across the country, including gyms, senior centers, aquatic centers and Curves.
- Our members love us … Our members rate our plan 4.6 out of 5 on customer service, value, easy to use and understand, access to doctors, and access to prescription drugs.
- OTHER COMPANY PLANS: Aetna, Anthem, Health Net, UnitedHealthcare. Call for plan details.
To Enroll – I can take most of the information right over the phone. OR, Print Application then fax to 916-258-0296 for processing.
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help with coverage options, enrollment and service.
Please contact me anytime with questions, or help with enrollment.
916-682-1117 – phone
916-258-0296 – fax